Our Health and Safety Policy
Spartan Roofing & Renovation Services’ statement of general Health and Safety policy is:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- To provide and maintain safe sites and safe systems of work.
- To decide and implement for ensuring the safe use and means of the handling, storing and transport of articles and substances.
- To provide information, instruction, training, and supervision (competent employees).
- To provide and maintain safe access to and egress from the workplace and it’s working sites.
- To provide and maintain a safe working environment and adequate welfare facilities.
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks and to give them adequate training.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill-health.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- To review and revise the policy as necessary at regular intervals to ensure its continued suitability to our activities.
- To comply with current applicable OH&S legislation; and
- To make continual improvements in the implementation of its management systems.
In fulfilment of Spartan Roofing & Renovation Services’ moral and legal responsibilities, Spartan Roofing & Renovation Services is determined to take all practical measures to ensure:
- The safety, health, and welfare of all its employees and
- The safety, health, and welfare of all others who may be affected by its activities.